Sunday 24 March 2013

The Coriolis Effect

No Coriolis Effect with Trixabel.
Was looking down the plughole yesterday eve when I noticed that as the water drained away it all went in a clockwise direction down the hole!

One has noticed this kind of thing before, notably on occasion, as one was thrashing one of the servants. As the swine was lying in the gutter. He passed water in his trousers and as he did so much it all flowed into the drain in a clockwise rotation.

After doing some research one has learned that the water always spins away in a clockwise direction on the top of planet earth whilst on the bottom of planet earth it always spins in an anti-clockwise direction and that this is an absolute!

Codswallop! It’s not an absolute at all! That’s what I say and I say ‘Tish and Nonsense.’ This is clearly nonsense. Doesn’t matter where one is on Earth water and urine can spin any direction it damn well likes and here is how I know...

 I was at the Gogo-Pogo Night club last night and there was Trixabel doing her routine with her tassels. And I tell you something. There was no external force influencing those swingers and lawks-a-lordythey were spinning it two directions at the same time! If there was a Coliolis Effect there then I can tell you it wasn’t doing very much!

If anyone out there doubts this then pop along to the Gogo-Pogo. For a small fee Trixy will give you a demonstration of the lack of a Coriolis Effect.

2 comments:

  1. I just like the helpful info you provide for your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here regularly.
    I am relatively certain I'll learn plenty of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!

    My web site :: quantrim Purchase

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this complete ARSE of a comment above? Blasted Advertising!! Is nothing sacred any longer?

    ReplyDelete