Tuesday 6 March 2012

The New IPad

IDamage
I say! Just been given one of those IPads from those Johnnies at a business called Apple! They gave me one before it's release tomorrow! Now they are a really nice collection of fellows. Really friendly and open. Just the sort of chaps that that the chaps like.

Anyway, the IPad is an absolute wonder. It's so simple and easy to use that one wonders how one ever did without it. I can't get enough of the thing



It's just the right weight too. Not too heavy and not to light. And a very handy size aswell. One was addicted at it's first use. I was able to throw it at one of my striking servants, lolling around my main entrance and it hit him right on the bonce! I think it has been designed perfectly to injure but not incapacitate them meaning they can carry on working.

Bravo Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment