Monday 19 March 2012

Moral Fabric? Moral Filth More Like!!

Pure Filth! Now that was a racey flick
I'm just writing to complain about the lack of moral fibre in today's youth. It's a disgrace! Why just the other day I heard two of em having sexual intercourse in their hotel room and they weren't even married. Not even to each other! What the hell is the matter with these people No moral compass and all that sort of thing!?

No sir! This sort of thing has got to stop! All my life I've been guided by strong moral principles. Yes Sir! That's me.



I've only ever slept with one married woman... at a time.... or they are about to be married.... or have a fiance.... or at least are thinking about committing themselves to someone in a serious way. Can't stand loose women... unless they are married of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment