Wednesday 11 January 2012

Charging Me to Get Lost


Was at a lovely garden centre at the weekend in the beautiful Berkshire countryside. I was pursuing this fiery redhead, that I had spotted in Whitchurch driving the other way. I swooshed the Porsche round and followed her for ten minutes until she pulled into aforementioned Garden Centre just outside Goring. 

Anyway the redder was meeting her wretched man there. Ghastly fellow! Had lapels on his waistcoat. What sort of a fool does that? Anyway the rotter spotted me clocking his fiance so I ducked into a side alley where I saw a sign that said 'this way to the Saxon Maze.' I realised that this would enable me to lose the bleeder so I followed the sign. Unfortunately, the entrance to it said '£1.50 entrance fee.'
Quite frankly what is the point of that! Fancy charging people to wonder around a maze! I mean did the Saxons charge people to go in? Probably not, so why should they start charging now?


If these people want to charge me £1.50 to wonder around a maze for an hour or so they can get lost!!

1 comment: