Saturday 18 February 2012

Crivens! Look at that!

THIS SATURDAY EVENING DRESS
Lawks a-lordy! Just take a look at that bit of stuff EVENING DRESSShe's IT'S fantastic! By Jove She's IT'S spectacular! Crivens I've got to have her ONE for  a function on Friday evening  THE REFENCE CATALOGUE. My God man she's IT'S incredible. Look at the size of them COLOUR, PATTERN AND CUT. VERY NICE INDEED DON'T YOU KNOW.

I bet she's gagging for it REALLY PLEASED WITH IT! I must say that I'm on  top form after seeing this one OF THE OPINION THAT THIS COULD BECOME THE LASTEST FASHION ACCESSORY. 

I wonder where I can find her ONE. If anybody knows where I can get my hands on this bit of totty BUY ONE then for God's sake let me know.


PARTS OF THIS EMAIL MAY HAVE BEEN LIGHTLY CENSORED BY THE BLOGGER.COM TASTES AND DECENCY STANDARDS REGULATOR

No comments:

Post a Comment