Sunday 5 February 2012

Cold Snap!

Can't imagine the suffering
One was relaxing on the Estate today and one noticed as distinct drop in temperature. One was very perturbed! I mean this isn't the sort of temperatures one expects at this time of year in these parts.

Irritated one ushered the waiter and gave him what for about the drop in temperature. Naturally the fool didn't speak a word of English and ran away as I stood up in order to start thrashing him for the second time that morning.



Bastard Waiter
I mean I used someone else's good money to pay for this blasted holiday in the Caribbean. Then I found out why the temperature of my Gin & Tonic had dropped so suddenly. It was because the barman had put too much ice in it! I specifically told the fool two lumps and not three otherwise it's too cold and the cache of the drink is lost.

Well if there is anyone round here who is going to get two lumps it's that blasted waiter. I'm sure I recognise that little bastard stinker from somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment