Sunday 12 January 2014

S.P.W.A. Blog: Top 10 Reviews of 2013

Year In Review
Dear readers,
over the last year my ghost writers have been busily writing my blog to tell everyone what everything in the world is really all about and to put things right here and there. 

Over the course of 2013 I received many requests from people begging me to stop this blog and to go and hang myself. I have ignored these requests as I can only assume that the grammar was not up to scratch so on occasion a ghost writer has done the decent thing and finished himself off.


Despite these requests I have also had many reviews so I thought I would share them with everyone to give an overall feel of how things have improved over the course of 2013. So here are some snippets.

1) Mr Leonard Hillier of Prestatyn wrote,

'I think this blog is a load of crap! Honestly I don't think I have read a more stupid, hateful and dim-witted collection of verbiage in all my life.'


2) While Mr Carter Roberts of the World Wide Fund for Nature wrote,

'This man is obviously a miserable shitbag. If there could be anybody more worthy of feeding to a rare species of lion I would like to know their name.'


3) While Mr Winston Churchill, grandson of Britain's wartime leader wrote,

'Never in the field of human literature has so much drivel been written by such a narrow-minded individual in such a short space of time.'


4) However, Amanda Platell of The Daily Mail wrote,

'I regularly print your posts and use them for lavatory paper. My only fear being what contamination this man's material could bring to my arse!'


5) And Ms Germaine Greer, of The Guardian Newspaper expressed her feelings thus,

'Oh God what a horrid, horrid, horrid little man!'


6) Similarly, 'Doctor Phil McGraw of The Doctor Phil Show wrote,

'You got something going round the wrong way Pal! You need help, hell you don't need help you need a team!' 


7) On the other side of the world David Ritter, CEO of Greenpeace wrote,

'You obviously have no environmental consciousness. Your whole notion of what constitutes green solutions is based entirely upon people and animals breaking wind.' 


8) Aaron Hicklin of 'Out' Magazine wrote on a different matter, 

'Your constant reference to gay people as 'Nancy-Boys' is out of date so you can stick your blog up your arse!'


9) And Mr Bill O'Rielly of Fox News in the United States of America wrote,

Your liberal attitude and tolerance of individuals and minority groups is a shame upon you and your country. It is people like you that lost your Empire. Have you no shame?'


10) And to round things off we have Senator M. Romney of Massachuesetts who wrote,

Jesus H. Christ what the hell kinda pinko-liberal extremism do you people operate there? What do you mean by giving people a chance in life? This man's a bum! in fact everyone is a bum except me. You people don't know what is like to live, you can only know what it is like to live when you have shot someone. That's why we have guns here so people know how lucky they are to be alive.
People think twice before speaking if they think you've gotta gun on you. I've got a gun a big un too! I mean real awesome. I can blow a man's head clean off from three miles away. He wouldn't even know what hit him. Hell from 200 yards I can put a cap through his latrine wall while he's taking a shit. It'd go right through his head, come out the other side and go clean through the other side of the latrine wall and through the head of his wife and kids. That's why I live on compound. Hell nobody messes wi' me I tell ya.'

Well those are the review of 2013. As you can see I have brought much food for thought throughout the world and that can only be a good thing. I hope that I will be making an even bigger impact upon people's lives in 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment