Wednesday 20 August 2014

Bum Implants


Stands In Front of Walls
By Berlusconi's balls what is the world coming to? Just look at this photograph? This person has had surgical thingybobs implanted into her buttocks to try to enhances her attractiveness. 

I'm sorry but who is she trying to attract with an enhanced arse? There are only two things that I know of that shows any interest in an arse. The first are the hounds, while the second is the minstrel Elton John so what's the point?

One supposes that may be in winter time the lavatory seat gets a trifle chilly so the buttock implants would cushion the more tender parts from the cold, in which case that isn't a bad idea especially if one could attach a battery to each implant and warm it up a tad.



Judging from this photograph this person has had these implants specially designed as they have to do a lot of standing next to walls which is exactly where I'd put em all once the revolution comes along! I remember the days when if you wanted a round rump you'd just stuff yourself with chocolate, alcohol and cake for a month or two which is a lot more fun! Alternatively do some blasted exercise and build those bazookas up! 

And it's not just arses that are being stuffed! (see next photo) No sir people are stuffing their tits too and this is doubly true of the wife of Piers mOrgan! (see next photo) If you ask me he's had his tits enhanced just so he can claim to have the biggest (which he is anyway with or without enhancement proceedure! see next photo) It's all a disgrace!

Tit Implant on Arse (or Vice Versa)
I blame modern capitalism on the lot for putting pressure on people to conform to some sort of big-bottomed bouncy-breasted glamour stereotype that doesn't exist! We all have to learn to accept our arses for what they are, big, small, round etc and while I'm on the subject I'll have everybody know that my arse is quite magnificent! No enhancements there at all just a lot of graft riding the horses and consuming alcohol No Sir! My arse is 100% natural arse! 

I just don't know what is coming next... Testicle implants? nose implants? botox? bladder implants? implant implants? The world's going mad! 

As far as I'm concerned the people responsible for this can all take their bum implants and stick em up their arses!

No comments:

Post a Comment