Tuesday 4 September 2012

Homeless Children

That's The Spirit. These Kids Are Halfway There Already
Was intercepted in the street this morning by an attractive young womean (sic) asking me if I wanted to help with homeless children.

'Certainly Not!' I retorted. 'There's quite enough of the little perishers about as it is without me contributing more.'

One had had enough of children sponging off of me years ago with that bleeder of a son of mine Cuthbert. He did nothing but scrounge off me for the first six years of his life before I packed the little shit off to Eton.



Anyway the attractive woman tried telling me that all I would have to do would be to make a contribution no more than a tip. This would be enough to keep them out of the rain on a cold day and all that sort of thing.

Well if she wanted no more than a tip to keep them warm and dry why didn't she say so in the first place. So I gave her one.

'If you want these people kept em warm and dry and more importantly out of everybody's sight then put them all to work down a mine!'

As you were.

3 comments:

  1. What's a womean? That sounds like a scary encounter! I wouldn't want to meet one of them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw I think you mean, 'if you want to keep em warm and dry...' Another way to do that would be to toast em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point. A womean is obviously a mean woman. Well at least all the ex-wives were.

    Toast em!? Certainly not! That costs money for electricity! What do you think I am?

    ReplyDelete