Monday 17 September 2012

Conspiracy Theorists!

You know One is absolutely sick to the tip top of my head with all the conspiracy theories going around about anything.

One has tried to address a couple of conspiracies on this Web Log, one a few days ago and one a few  months ago about President of the United States commonly known as K.F.C. or was that K.F.J or something like that.

Well one thinks that the conspiracy theorists are behind everything! I mean how many of those bleeders were in the Twin Towers when they were hit? Well? How many? None! And how many of them were there when the Fuckishima nuclear power station exploded? None! Furthermore how many of them were there when that fool Timothy McVie blew up that large government building in that movie 'Oklahoma?' Again None!



And I bet Princesss Diana is still alive but the Conspiracy Theorists have covered that one up! Or is that a cover up? Err well anyway I bet nobody has noticed that there is a third world war going on! No that's right because the conspiracy theorists have covered that up too!

If ever there was a reason why the pagan swine should not be educated it is exactly this sort of thing.

And just who are these people? I mean I've never seen of one! If you ask me the whole thing is a big conspiracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment