Wednesday 12 February 2014

Selfies: A Modern Disgrace!

Needs to be alone.
Just heard about the craze that is going up and down the nation, every nation, about 'Selfies' I heard that even President Barak Obama and Prime Minister David Cameron were seen giving themselves selfies at the commemoration of the death of Admiral Nelson Mandela

I don't know about you but I find this to be absolutely disgusting! If people want to give themselves a selfie then the least they can do is do it in private under the bed or in the study. Really I think it's an absolute disgrace! What is even worse is that people apparently take photographs of themselves whilst they are doing it! This is an abomination!



Small child doing it on a stage!!
You'd never catch me 'selfying' myself I can tell you, let alone photographing it all. These people are sick! And this is how it all ends don cha know! First of all people start selfying themselves, next thing the entire empire collapses. It's a disgrace!

Mickey Rourke
No this has got to stop and stop now! I say enough! So what is to be done about it? Well these people need to be educated. Of course when I say educated I mean 'locked up' for doing it in public. So when I selfie myself I go and stand behind a bush or large tree in a park.

If there isn't a park around then I'll try to find a public latrine, there are some very good ones called
McDonalds on every high street in the land. If that fails then a British Rail train carriage is OK or how about a public telephone box. Let's nip this problem in the bud right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment